20 December, 2013

Life, History And Biography of Phenom

Phenom
Biography: What You Should Know About Phenom
“A legend had been born, I’m next to the king to be kinged of the kingdom” – Phenom
Popularly known as the KnightHouse general, Phenom is steadily making his way to a well earned position on the Nigerian hip-hop scene. After two highly successful singles “Omo Naija” and “ShukuShuku BamBam” not to mention his destruction of M.I’s “6′ 7′” and BigMaxx’s “Kilo Fi Se” together with his Nokia endorsement all looks set for Phenom to be the wonder boy of rap.
Real Name:
Topa Onimowo, aka Phenom, aka the Knight House General
Age:
20. I’ll be 21 on 19th December. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!)
Record Label:
Knight House

How would you describe your music?
I can’t define my music, my music defines me because basically everything about me is what I rap about, what I do is what I say on a track, my love life, everything.
When did you get into the music industry professionally?
I did my first studio recording ever 2years ago, that was when I met Knight House. Before then, I was a normal law student, I had nothing to do with rap, it was just an hobby then I met Temi Gomez of Knight House.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see my self there already, I know every normal musician or rapper is aiming for a Grammy or anything, I just see myself being fulfilled in 5 years.
Artists International/Nigerian that influence you?
Internationally, I’m a big fan of Drake, I love Lil Wayne, the whole Young Money crew, Royce da 5’9, Eminem, Kanye West. Locally, I love Dagrin, I think Dagrin is the best thing that happened to Nigerian rap, I love M.I definitely, I love Mode9.
If you could date a Nigerian celebrity, who would it be?
It would be Toolz, who else? I have a big crush on Toolz.
If I wasn’t doing music, I would be?
I would be a lawyer.
Your Motto
Life is not a competition… just do your thing and rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...