26 December, 2013

Jerry And Kelly Narrates Their Love Story


I was 20 and still hadn't gotten laid. Only a couple of my closest friends knew I was still a virgin and I often felt like I was on the outside looking in. It was the mid 80s and I had female friends but was pretty shy around women that I didn't know. And feeling a bit intimidated, it was hard for me to strike up a conversation with a woman at a bar that I didn't know. This was back in the day when 19 was the legal drinking age. Ahh, the good old days. I just couldn't bring myself to ask one of my female friends out on a date. And asking one of them to come back to my place after the bars closed was probably not a good thing to do with a 'friend'.


Early that spring, my parents had purchased a house about a half hour away and decided to keep the present home and rent it out to me. It was a perfect situation. I didn't have to move and now I had the whole place to myself. At least for the time, anyway. I had a couple of friends interested in moving in and sharing in on the rent. My parents gave me the go ahead to make some minor changes to the house if I wished but it was a already better than anything my friends had who were living on their own and all I did was a little painting, moving my stereo system from the basement to the living room, and adding a pool table to the basement where I kept my guitars. Today we'd call it a man cave!

My best female friend lived just a couple houses down the street. We both lived there our whole lives and always got along real well. Back when I was in the third grade a couple of the older boys on the school bus had been teasing me for a few days. Finally Kelly stood up for me and told them to pick on someone their own size. From that day on she was a good friend and I often thought of her as a big sister. She was a fourth grader, a year older and all the other kids liked her. Looking back now I can see she was very mature for her age and was always genuinely nice to the younger kids.

She still lived with her parents while going to college and a few days after my parents were finished moving she stopped over. "Jerry? Are you home?" She called out from the open kitchen door. It's amazing how much louder a house gets when your parents take most of the furniture with them.

"Come on in, Kelly" I yelled from the hallway. I met her in the kitchen and she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Nothing unusual as she did that many times before.

"How've ya been, little brother? I'll bet you're not wasting any time turning this place into your little bachelor pad."

She started calling me little brother when we were in our teens. She was the youngest in her family and I think she thought of me as the little brother she never had. When I was having trouble with math back in elementary, she came over and helped me with long division. When I was 13, I had my first cigarette with her. And when she turned 19 she was kind enough to buy beer for me before I was legal. She was exactly like a big sister in many ways.

"I've been doing great, Kelly. Staying busy at work and helping mom and dad move. Where've you been? I haven't seen you for a few days."

"Mostly busy at school. But I cut out a couple of classes because I was getting burned out with work and not having enough time to study. I can't wait until summer so I can relax a little more. "So show me around. What have you done to your new place?"

"Well as you can see, they took all the good furniture with them so I've been busy looking for some used furniture and I got a good deal on that matching sofa, chair and ottoman" pointing in the living room. "And I took over the master bedroom. It'll be great to have my own bathroom when I get a couple of room mates."

"Well I'd move in here but I don't think our parents would approve of that."

We both laughed at that as both our parents were kind of strict. I showed her around and the little changes I had made. She even gave me a few good ideas on getting some cheap but good décor that would spruce up the place a bit.

We got back to the kitchen and I grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge. "Let's go relax on the couch. I'm just beat from moving mom and dad and then moving my own stuff in here."

We sat down and clinked our beers together. "Here's to independence" I sad.

Kelly laughed and said "well for you, maybe. But I'll be stuck at home until I'm done with college."

We visited for over an hour, and a couple more beers. She started getting a little more personal with her questions about new friends I'd met since high school or if I was dating or seeing anyone. She was more personal than she had been before. I didn't think much of it and just attributed it to a few beers.

"I'm not seeing anyone and haven't been on a date in a long time. I've got enough going on to keep me occupied but I am kind of jealous of my friends who have a girlfriend."

"I know what you mean, Jerry. I miss having a boyfriend. I split with my ex six months ago and have only had a couple of dates since then."

I was shocked at that because Kelly was a really likable woman who was easy to talk to. I knew her well enough to know she was not a woman who'd get picked up at a bar and go home with a guy she'd just met. And I wouldn't say she was very outgoing but there was a genuineness about her that people gravitated to. Physically speaking, she was a beautiful and sexy woman who looked real and not artificial. About 5'3", long brown hair that went down to her lower back. In my early teens I began having such a crush on her and she was often the subject of my fantasies when I would jerk off. She had such a natural beauty. She didn't wear a lot of makeup, was not high maintenance but she was always put together. Her hair, her clothes always looked great. I even found the sound of her voice and the way she'd giggle very sexy.

We were always good friends with each other but we had different circles of friends that we hung out with. I always felt she was out of my league and was afraid to tell her how I felt.

Looking at her watch she said "well Jerry, I better get going. I should help mom with dinner tonight and do some studying."

"Well I'm glad you stopped by, Kelly. Don't be a stranger now."

"I won't. For the rest of the week I only have morning classes so I'll have more time to help you decorate. And bug you!"

"I always like it when you bug me. I'm usually home from work by 4."

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow, Jerry."

I never felt that there was any sexual tension between us, other than me fantasizing about her being naked and kissing those luscious lips of hers. We were pretty open with each other and she knew that I was still a virgin. She even told me, after her break up, that her ex was the only guy she had ever slept with. She never judged me and never teased me about being a virgin. In fact, she was supportive and understanding about it. She assured me that there are more virgins my age out there than I thought and that I shouldn't think any less of myself because it would be worth the wait. Maybe so, but I was getting tired of waiting and dating that led to nowhere.

Kelly arrived the next day not long after I got home. I had just got out of the shower and was wearing only a pair of shorts when I met her at the door. "Wow! Look at you" she said with a big smile. I wasn't muscular but kept in shape and I didn't take her comment all that seriously. It was her way of teasing me like always.

I did take notice of how she looked though. She looked different. And she was dressed in a way that was out of the norm for her. She was wearing a pair of tight cut-off shorts and a tight tank top shirt that really showed off her tits. She usually dressed a little on the conservative side and I had rarely seen her in tight shorts or anything really revealing. She had her hair in a pony tail which wouldn't normally get my attention but it just gave her a different look. The pony tail gave her an innocent look while her clothes made her look very, very sexy.

I laughed at her little teasing remark and might have even blushed a bit. "I don't ever recall seeing you with a pony tail but I like it" I told her.

"Thanks, Jerry. I just like to be comfortable. Oh I was thinking, how about if we do some shopping? I know of a place that sells all kinds of second hand household stuff. They will have some odds and ends to decorate your house."

"That'd be awesome. Lord knows I could use a woman's touch here."

I went back to my bedroom to get a shirt and when I returned I saw her standing in the living room with her back to me. She was looking around and probably running a few ideas through her head about making my place look better. Unknown to her I watched her for a little while and wondered why I had never noticed what a nice ass she had. Maybe it was the way those tight faded shorts were hugging her firm ass. Or the view her muscular and firm legs from behind but being a horny virgin it didn't take a lot to get my attention anyway!

She turned around when she heard me come in the room. "Are you ready to go? I think we can turn your place into a hot bachelor pad in no time at all."

Soon we were in my pickup and heading downtown. We were talking and joking on our way and like the night before, I thought she was being a little more personal than usual. Even leaning closer to me when she would talk. There were just some subtle differences in her appearance, behavior and mannerisms than normal. Differences that were making me hornier and more attracted to her.

I tried to brush off those feelings for a while because I was afraid she was just teasing. But when we got to the store and started looking around she was a little more direct. After a couple of her brief brushes against me and touching my arm I could tell she was doing it on purpose. Whether her intent was just teasing or actual flirting, I was enjoying the attention and I did a little of the same and she seemed receptive to my reciprocation.

I 'accidently' touched her a couple of times when I was reaching for an item on the shelf. I even took her hand when I saw a wall hanging that I liked, a print (not painting of course) of a lake and trees with mountains in the back ground. We walked over to it and I asked "what do you think of this one?"

"That would be great, Jerry. It's not too masculine or feminine. I think it would look great in your living room or the den." She placed both of her hands on my arm and said "you have a good eye."

She touched me for several seconds. It was definitely more than just an innocent touch and it was a wonderful feeling. I was enjoying the teasing that was going on between us but soon we had picked out quite a few items so we checked out and headed back to the house. Kelly found a place for everything which included a couple of wall hangings, a coffee table, and several knick knacks.

"Well thanks, Kelly. Everything looks a lot better. No question my interior decorating skills pretty much suck. Do you want to stay for a while? I was thinking of pizza and a movie...now that my vcr is hooked up." (Remember, this was the 80s, before the dvd player was popular)

"Oh I'd like that Jerry but how about tomorrow night? I have an early class tomorrow and a bit of homework yet tonight. But it's a date, OK?"

"Great! I'll walk you home."

Being that it was dark by now I thought then, and still do now, that it was gentlemanly to walk a woman to her door at night. Whether she is a friend or a date it's the right thing to do. And besides, it was an excuse to spend a few more minutes with her.

Only two houses separated each of ours so it wasn't a long walk by any means. I was right beside her, close enough so we'd touch, and then she slipped her hand inside my arm. I don't recall what our conversation was but clearly there was a mutual attraction between us.

We arrived at her door where we hugged and she gave me a quick peck on the cheek like she'd done many times before but tonight it felt different. It felt like more than just a friendly peck. I wasn't sure of what to say to her other than "thanks for your help today. I had fun shopping with you."

"You're welcome, Jerry. I had a great time too." Then she got on her tippy toes and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. "Good night Jerry" she said with a smile and went inside.

I didn't sleep much that night. I laid in bed just thinking about Kelly. Wondering if I should take the chance and make a move. Or was she just teasing me? I didn't think so. I never saw her teasing a guy just for some entertainment. That kind of behavior was always beneath her. I didn't have a lot of experience with women but I did know that she was giving me some signals. I also kept thinking about what she had said about tomorrow night. She said "it's a date." It's a date.

It was hard to focus at work the next day. I kept thinking about Kelly and was getting nervous about the upcoming evening when she would arrive. Throughout the day I was getting butterflies when I thought about her and the kiss she unexpectedly planted on my lips. I didn't know what to expect that night but I did know I was going to let her know I liked her more than just a friend.

The next evening she arrived at about six and definitely made me notice her. She wore a blue sundress that was just above her knees. Spaghetti straps and a front revealing enough cleavage that it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I had a hard time looking her in the eye with all the 'eye candy' she'd brought with her. I could tell she used a little more makeup than normal and she looked just stunning. She spent some time making herself look great which made me feel great.

"Hi Kelly, you look great" I said with a big smile. "You should wear a dress more often" I said in a teasing way.

We hugged and I gave her a peck on the cheek. "Well thank you. And.......MMM I like that cologne, Jerry. And you look pretty darn good yourself!"

I didn't look as good as she did but I did put in some effort. Charcoal casual pants, a blue and white polo shirt and some casual shoes.

"Well let's go sit down and you can review the décor you helped me with." I grabbed the bottle of 'affordable' wine I had picked up that day and a couple of wine glasses and led her to the living room.

Just before Kelly arrived I had popped in a jazz CD, keeping the volume at a (hopefully) romantic low. While she made herself comfortable on the couch I turned the lights down a bit.

She was smiling at me when I walked back to the couch. "I'll hold the glasses and you poor" she said. "This is nice. I don't have wine very often. I'm more of a beer drinking college girl, ya know".

I set the bottle on the coffee table and then down next to her on her right and put my arm around her. She let out a sigh and leaned against me.

I laughed at her beer drinking comment and said "but a beer drinking college girl with class".

"Well, with what you did tonight in getting the wine, the music, the low lights and the candles I can see you've got a lot of class too".

She held out her glass and asked "what shall we drink to tonight?"

"How about class?...... And romance?"

"I like that" she said as our glasses clinked.

As soon as I said the word romance I wished, for an instant, that I hadn't. Prior to this night there was no actual dating we had done . I had never asked her out on a date. We had never discussed the issue but I guess there was and unspoken mutual feeling between us. And when she affirmed my 'class and romance' comment I knew this was the beginning of something special.

For the next hour or so we talked, reminisced, and laughed. I started playing with her hair and running my fingers through it. I didn't notice her hand on my thigh until she started lightly caressing me with her fingertips. That feeling sent a shock through my body and gave me those wonderful butterflies. In the meantime she had hiked her dress up about halfway up her thigh and I wanted to squeeze and touch it like crazy but being a little too timid I decided to wait on it.

I realized every move I'd made (of course none of them real bold) she had accepted and not resisted at all and when I saw her looking up at me with her sexy hazel eyes I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned toward her and our lips touched. Softly at first for a few seconds but then I felt her tongue pushing against me and soon our tongues were rolling about. I had made out a couple of times before but her lips were softer and warmer than I would ever have expected. My hands roamed all over her with the exception of her breasts as I was still trying to be a gentleman and not move too fast. The boldest thing I did was slide my hand up her outer thigh, just slightly underneath her dress. It was clear that the flirting and desires for one another the last couple of days had built up into a frenzy.

Our kiss finally broke and after a few seconds of silence and looking into each other's eyes I asked "do you want to go to my bedroom?"

"Of course" she whispered.

I took her hand and led her into the bedroom where we faced each other and started kissing again. I was getting so nervous at this point and my hands were shaking when I caressed her sides.

She broke the kiss and said in a soothing and soft voice "It's ok to be nervous, Jerry. Just remember we've been friends our whole lives for a reason. And who better to be your first than a good friend?"

"I wouldn't want anyone else to be my first. I just wish I wasn't so nervous and I'm even a little scared. Were you scared your first time"?

"Oh of course. I was very scared so I understand. But my first time happened so fast that it wasn't all that enjoyable and not as special as I hoped it would be. I want to make your first time special."

We kissed again while standing in front of each other. By now we were practically melting into one another. I'd never had such a passionate kiss before. My hands were still shaking when I pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders. And then I felt her hands under my shirt and on my sides...... WOW! Did that feel awesome.

I fumbled around her back with my hand until I found the zipper of her dress. While we were kissing I pulled the zipper down to her waist. She lowered her arms when I pulled the straps of her dress farther down her arms and suddenly, her dress slid off and fell to the floor. Then she pulled my shirt up and I raised my arms as she pulled it over my head. Finally I could look at the first naked woman I had seen in person. She was standing before me wearing only a pair of black panties.

She looked so beautiful. Her breasts were not big but perky. I was, of course, a novice on a woman's anatomy but I'd seen plenty of breasts in my Penthouse magazines and Kelly's were certainly centerfold-worthy. In my very inexperienced judgment, they were a B or C size. I was about to reach out and touch them when she loosened my belt and opened my pants. She looked up at me and smiled when she pulled them down my legs and now I was wearing only my boxers. My cock was of course hard and making quite a protrusion.

When she stood back up I pulled her close and kissed her again. First her lips, then her cheek, neck and finally her bare shoulder. She took my hand and led me over to my bed where she laid on her back and started to caress her breasts and pull on her nipples. I crawled over next to her and finally I got to touch her lovely tits. They were firm, but soft and I gently cupped them and squeezed them. I looked over her sexy body, admiring and feeling her feminine curves. That feeling of finally getting to touch a woman anywhere I wanted to was awesome. My hands had minds of their own as they explored every inch of her beautiful body. I touched her everywhere and softly caressed her body. The smoothness of her warm skin and the scent of her perfume were so very erotic.
I looked at her lovely breasts and nipples and couldn't resist giving them some attention with my lips and tongue. I kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. Hearing her soft moans and whispers of approval turned me on as much as seeing and feeling her naked body.

Suddenly I felt Kelly's hand slide underneath my under ware and begin stroking my hard cock. I had never been touched there before and my heart was pumping like crazy. I couldn't wait any longer and got out of my boxers, probably in record time, so she could have easier access.

"Oh my gosh", she whispered. "You're much larger than I expected."

"I'm glad you like it. You're more beautiful and sexy than I ever imagined. I can't believe we're doing this after all these years."

"Me either. I guess I can't call you little brother anymore huh.?"

"Well if it turns you on, you sure can."

We both laughed and I felt a little relief of the tension. I rolled onto my side again and began sliding my hand down her tummy and when I was about to slide my hand under her panties she said "wait a second and I'll make it easier for you." She slid her panties down her smooth legs revealing a soft mound of hair just slightly darker than her long brown hair. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and narrow. I was so horny and eager I immediately ran my hand over her pussy and felt her wetness. I tried finding her hole with my middle finger and after a few seconds she guided me in.

I had never felt anything like that before. The softness, warmth and wetness all together was so erotic for me. I started to slowly finger fuck her and although I didn't really know what exactly to do I knew I was on the right track when I felt her push against me each time I slid my finger back in. After a few minutes she leaned over to face me and I thought I'd done something wrong.

"Am I doing this right?" I stupidly asked her.

In a quiet and soft voice she said "Jerry, you're doing great and it feels wonderful. Just read my body language like you did when we were kissing and you'll know when you're doing it right. Just keep doing what comes natural."

"I can't believe this is happening. I've always been a little scared about my first time but I'm really glad it's with you. I'm still a little nervous but at least I'm not scared."

"It's ok to be nervous. Maybe it doesn't show but I'm nervous and scared too. I mean we've been friends..... well almost like brother and sister for so long and now we're lying in bed naked with each other. Why wouldn't we be nervous?" she said, smiling.

"So it's almost like this is a little um.....taboo?"

"Well. Jerry, does it make it more exciting for you if this is taboo?" There was a pause and then she said "it does for me."

We both giggled at the thought of being 'naughty'. I never ever thought of her being sexually naughty before and it was like seeing a secret side of her that she was allowing only me to see. The intimate pillow talk was almost as good as being with a beautiful naked woman for the first time.

Being my first time with a woman I was extremely curious and needed to see what a pussy really looked like. I mean other than in men's magazines. She laid on her back and when I moved toward her midsection for a better view and she spread her legs a little farther open for me. I ran my fingertips up and down her slit that was now shiny and wet. Then I spread her lips apart and marveled at the sight of her shiny and wet inner lips. I slid my middle finger inside. Her pussy was so smooth and warm I was mesmerized. I wanted to lick her pussy but for some reason was a little apprehensive about it and just kept playing with and exploring her pussy.

I moved back to laying beside her and started playing with her breasts again. Her nipples were now very hard and I rolled my fingers around them, gently pinched and pulled on them. She got on her side to face me and we kissed again. Soon I felt Kelly's hand stroking my hard cock. I laid back and let her work her magic with her skilled hands. The sensation of being kissed and stroked at the same time was amazing.

My head was oozing with pre cum so she pinched it off a couple of times and licked her fingers. Then she slid her own fingers into her pussy and worked them in and out for a few seconds. Without saying a word she brought her finger to my mouth and I had my first taste of a woman's pussy. It was unlike anything I had tasted before but it was delicious. "Do you like that"? she whispered. She did this several times while I laid on my back. It was so erotic to watch her taste my pre cum, stroke me, tug me, finger herself and then offer her own personal taste to me.

Kelly leaned over me and said "I better stop stroking you before you cum because I want you to fuck me. This night is for you and I want it to be special. Are you ready, Jerry? Are you ready to fuck me?"

All these years and I hardly ever heard her say a curse word. So when I heard her say I want you to fuck me, it turned me on even more. Seeing this side of Kelly was so exciting because I knew no one else saw this side of her.

She laid beside me on her back and looked at me with a sexy and hungry smile. As wonderful as this evening was, the best was yet to come. I crawled between her legs and straddled myself over her. Her left hand was on my side and her right on my cock, guiding me in. Finally I felt the head of my cock going into her warm pussy. The feeling was unbelievable and I couldn't restrain myself from sliding in farther....almost all the way. I let out a loud moan and Kelly let out a muffled scream at the same time. I started working my cock in and out. Our eyes were locked on each other's and I started fucking her faster and faster. I felt an uncontrollable and animal-like urge to just fuck her like crazy as fast and hard as I could. I let out a gasp with each thrust that seemed to be harder than the last. She was screaming louder and louder now with each thrust. Of course only seconds had passed when I felt my orgasm approaching. I ground my hips against her while the uncontrollable spasms went through my body and I shot spurt after spurt of my hot cum inside of her.

The actual fucking lasted no longer than 10 seconds and I collapsed on top of her, both of us breathing heavily. After I caught my breath all I could say was "Wow. Wow. I wish I could have lasted longer for you."

Kelly put her hand on my face and said "oh don't feel bad, I loved it. We'll take a break for now and later you'll be even better" she said with a warm and loving smile.

I rolled off to her side and said "I have to admit something, Kelly. I've been dreaming of doing this with you since I was 14. It was definitely worth the wait."

"I could tell back then you had a crush on me but I didn't know you were thinking about me like that all these years. But I have something to admit too. I've been having stronger feelings than just friends for some time. I've been trying to get your attention for a while and at first I thought you weren't interested. But then I realized I was being a little too subtle for you so I got a little bolder the last few days."

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you were flirting with me all that time. But now that you mention it you've been coming over here more often than before. And you offered to help me move some of Mom and Dad's stuff to the other house. Oh and you asked me to help you with your car a couple of weeks ago. So you really DO know how to add a quart of oil?"

"We women are strange creatures aren't we?" She giggled while she ran her hand through my hair. It was like she had fooled me and was enjoying the fact that she pulled one over on me. But I didn't mind at all and both of us were laughing at my lack of picking up on a woman's signs.

"Just remember, Jerry, when a woman makes an effort to spend extra time with a guy, or makes excuses to spend time with a guy, she's interested."

"I've tried that same trick on girls but it hasn't seemed to work. So I guess they just weren't interested or maybe I wasn't bold enough."

"Probably some of both. And sometimes we're too subtle like I was with you at first."

She gave me a quick kiss and then and then suggested we get something to drink. I put on my boxers and a tee shirt and got another tee shirt from the dresser for Kelly. Seeing a woman in her panties and my tee shirt was very sexy. I told her to make herself comfortable in the living room and I came back from the kitchen with two glasses filled with her favorite soda, diet Coke.

She snuggled right up to me when I sat down. We didn't talk much at that point and just enjoyed cuddling with each other. We watched some of the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson as this was a few years before Jay Leno came in. It gave us something else other than sex to think about for a little while. But by the end of the show that tingly sensation had returned to my cock and Kelly was kissing my neck and whispering little sweet nothings in my ear.

I stood up and held out my hand for her and we returned to my bedroom where the sheets were a mess and our clothes on the floor. I pulled her close and we kissed as passionately as before but this time I wasn't nervous and felt more confident. We each pulled our shirts off and she laid back on the bed. I got rid of my boxers and crawled on top of her. We kissed and groped like a couple of horny teenagers, enjoying each other's caresses.

"Do you want to try licking my pussy?" she asked in such a sexy and erotic voice.

"I'd love to" I said nervously. Now I was getting a little nervous again but I crawled over to her legs, grasped the hem of her panties and pulled them down her smooth legs. She spread her legs and started to rub her pussy, sliding her fingers in and out and then tasting herself. I was loving the show she was giving me. She spread her lips, showing me the pink glistening folds of her pussy and pointed out her clitoris. Telling me how sensitive it is but that every woman is different. She told me that she likes her clit to be sucked or rubbed very gently.

I got down into position for my maiden voyage. I should have taken a little more time but I pretty much dove right in. Oh she was delicious! I didn't know what the hell I was doing but it was like I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. I was kissing and licking and swirling my tongue while my hands roamed any other part of her body I could reach. After some time of probably annoying her she reached down and spread her lips. I backed up and watched her rub her clit with her fingertip. "Right there" she whispered.

While she exposed her clit for me I knelt down and pressed my tongue against it, rubbing it and teasing it and gently sucking it here and there. Her heavy breathing and moans were telling me I was doing something right so I just continued. She tasted so good I probably could have done that all night. Suddenly, she grabbed my hair and ground herself into me. Her soft moans got a bit louder and then I felt her legs stiffen and her hips gyrate. Her breaths were faster and deeper and she let out soft sexy moans. Finally her body relaxed and she was catching her breath.

She pulled my head from her and said "I need a little break, baby........ OMG, Jerry........ You made me cum."

I was quite proud of my accomplishment and crawled up beside her. We kissed as our hands roamed everywhere. Her heavy breathing soon returned to normal and her hand found my very hard cock. I laid back and enjoyed the feeling of her warm hand on my hard cock. She leaned over on her side to face me and with her soft and warm hand she gently stroked me. We weren't saying anything now, just enjoying each other's soft caressing and groping.

She had pretty much been taking the lead in the bedroom that evening, which I loved because of my inexperience. But feeling a little bolder and manly now, I said "I want you get on top and ride me".

She smiled and whispered "OK" and then crawled on top of me. She leaned down and kissed me before straddling herself over me. Her breasts looked wonderful hanging in front of me and teasing me and the next thing I felt was her hand on my cock. She rubbed my throbbing head against her wet pussy while I ran my fingertips over her thighs, her hips and her soft behind. Our eyes were locked and at last she very slowly lowered herself onto me. With my 'hair trigger' orgasm out of the way I was able to enjoy the feeling of her pussy surrounding my cock a little more than earlier that night.

I held back on the strong urge of grinding myself against her and instead laid still while she sat on me motionless. We both stayed motionless for a few moments and just enjoyed the intense feeling. Finally Kelly put her hands on my shoulders and started rocking against me. Her breathing started to pick up again and she started rocking faster and faster. I knew I wasn't going to last long but I had already lasted longer than I did a few hours ago.

Watching her sexy tits jiggle as she rode me and hearing her grunt with each thrust was more than I could take. I felt my orgasm approaching and there was no way of avoiding it. My legs and butt cheeks clenched, I pulled her against me and I started to cum while my hips jerked uncontrollably against her. When my orgasm subsided she laid on top of me, my cock, while losing it's hardness, still inside of her.

We were both completely spent by then and we kissed and cuddled again with some romantic pillow talk. Eventually we got into a spooning position where we fell into a deep sleep.

Morning came too soon for the both of us. I had to get to work and Kelly had to get to class....after explaining to her parents where she was last night! We knew we had a great summer ahead of us and just as Kelly promised, she had made my first time very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...